However, over the last few days I find myself being drawn to the witty and entertaining Jimmy Kimmel and one thing that I enjoyed the most was the featured “Mean Tweets.” Various celebrities from different career fields read out mean tweets posted by fans (or haters I should say) on the mind-boggling world of twitter (seriously, I tried to set myself up a profile and gave up after the first minute).
And, I have to say, despite the harshness of some of the posts (some actually rang true) they had a certain, shall we say, jocular quality.
Here are some of my favourites:
1. @IMKristenBell is so f***ing ugly . Way too ugly to play Snow White in Snow White and the Huntsman.
2. Dear God, give us 2pac back and we’ll give you Justin Beiber.
3. @selenagomez is on the radio right now. is there a volume lower than mute?
4. I saw Larry King at dinner! But it might have been just a run of the mill goblin
5. I just saw @jessicaalba. If this was 2007 i’d be really excited.
Disagree with me? Or do you have your own you like best?